Name: Innovation Ignited: Navigate Funding For Your Business
Date: February 28, 2024
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Innovators Ignite at this insightful event aimed at empowering innovators to turn their ideas, businesses, or passions into reality. Learn about various financing opportunities provided by Michigan Strategic Fund (MSF)/Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) Entrepreneurship and Innovation funded programs for high tech start‐ups. This event is supported by the MEDC in conjunction with the Midland County SmartZone.
Attendees will gain experience from subject matter experts representing the following organizations:
CMURC - Erin Strang:
- Explore the Michigan Strategic Fund/Michigan Economic Development Corporation Entrepreneurship and Innovation programs.
- Dive into the world of SBIR/STTR Federal Grant Support.
- Discover the offerings available through the Tech Business Consulting Team.
Blue Water Angel Investment Group - Lee Richards:
- Examine local offerings for Angel Investing.
Red Cedar Ventures - Tommy Skinner:
- Understand what opportunities exist from Michigan Rise through Pre-Seed III Equity Fund.
Small Business Development Center - Toni Brownfield:
- Review of Business Accelerator Fund as well as Michigan Emerging Technologies Fund.